We’ve made some great improvements over the last month regarding ch-aviation search features and User Experience.
- Look into the future. You can now search for aircraft by future operators.
- News articles from airlines that rebranded are now centralised within that latest operator profile. News articles about historical airlines rebranded or merged into a new airline will be available in the latest airline profile.
- News search by the specific airline now includes all articles released before and after rebranding.
- Contact Data now easier to map. A small bug was fixed within Contacts Search.
- You are now able to search airlines by ch-aviation airline code.
- We’ve fixed order links within the airline search. Within the airline search, you can now add a column Aircraft on Order. This will show you a full number of aircraft on order and lead you to an Aircraft order Search full view
Look into the future.
After the launch of Aircraft Order, Delivery, Retirement Data, we’ve now further enhanced the aircraft search criteria a bit. You can now also search all aircraft by their future operator. Choose one of the operators that have orders open, and you will be able to see how many aircraft are to be delivered.
Contact Data Improvements
- Our Contact data is now easier to map with existing other databases. Airline contact search results and the contacts export file will now show additional data points that make it easier to map the data to an existing contacts database like in CRM system such as Salesforce or Pipedrive. For example we now provide you with a unique Contact ID, Airline ch-aviation Code, Airline Type Code, Location ID, Country ISO, EU Country, and Job Groups.
- We’ve also fixed the bug that was impacting the search of contacts by job groups. A small bug was fixed within Contacts Search, so you’re again able to research contacts by job group.
News Search Improvements
We’ve made it easier for you to keep track of news and airlines when they are rebranding or merging into a new airline. Before this update, news articles would show up at the airline profile of the previous airline name. With this release, we’ve linked all the news before and after rebranding to the latest operator so that all related news can be found at a single source.
The same will be applied to the news search filters. If you’re, for example, searching for news articles connected to smartavia, all the news articles of AVL – Arkhangelsk Airlines, Aeroflot-Nord and Nordavia that get rebranded to smartavia will also be included in the search results.
Airline Search Improvements
Last but not least, we’ve fixed some small bugs when it comes to the airline search.
- Now you can also search for airlines by the internal ch-aviation airline code.
- We’ve also fixed order links within the airline search. You can now add a column Aircraft on Order. This will show you a full number of aircraft on order and lead you to an Aircraft order Search full view.
Currently, our development team is working on massive improvements in our News distribution system and some functionalities that have been asked for very often in the past, like News Alert Center. We’ll make sure to give you an update later this summer when it’s finally released.
If you’re interested to learn more about the new functionalities, feel free to join any of our free webinars here.